Occupational therapists work with you, your family members, physicians, and caregivers to organize the most fitting occupational treatment plan to suit your needs.
Occupational therapy services are usually preferred by many patients, especially those who refuse to seek medical treatment interventions.
Our licensed occupational therapists will do the following:
- Review Patient’s medical history
- Assess patient’s current skills
- Use observation to evaluate patient’s needs
- Establish a treatment plan that is core-design to the patient’s requirement
- Design specific activities to individuals with disabilities
- Assess patient’s home and workplace and suggest tips for its betterment to aid with the treatment
- Work simplification
- Record progress notes